- Parking at London International Airport is easy, convenient and secure.
- Short-term and long-term parking are both located in our main lot, directly in front of the terminal building. There are no designated long-term areas.
- There is no need to reserve a space for long-term parking - just pick up your ticket when you arrive and pay when you leave. Make sure you keep your ticket with you so you can pay prior to leaving the terminal on your return.
Parking at the airport is fully automated, offering two options:
1. Ticket Method
- Get your parking ticket when you enter the parking lot. When you're ready to leave, you have two payment options.
- In the terminal, you can pay by cash, debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) at the Pay station in the arrivals area of the terminal building.
- Alternatively you may pay by credit card on your way out of the lot.
2. Credit Card Tap Method
- Tap your credit card upon entering the parking area. (no need for a ticket).
- When leaving the parking area, just tap again with the same credit card and you will receive a receipt.
Picking Up Passengers
Arriving passengers can be met at the Arrivals doors at the north end of the building. Please do not leave your vehicle unattended. If you plan on going inside the terminal, please park your vehicle in the parking lot.
There is a Cell Phone Lot on the south side of the parking lot. You must remain with your vehicle if you opt for this method of meeting an arriving passenger. Once you receive a message from the person you are picking up, you may drive to the Arrivals doors at the north end of the building to meet your arriving party.
Dropping Off Passengers
Departing passengers can be dropped off at curbside at the "Kiss 'n Fly" area by the Departures doors at the south end of the terminal. This area is for drop off only. Please do not leave your vehicle unattended. Please use the parking lot if you are escorting a passenger into the terminal.
*All prices include taxes.
For More Information
- Phone: 519-452-4015
- Email: email@example.com