With over 1,500 acres surrounding the taxiway and runway infrastructure, London International Airport is an ideal site to locate your business. Rail, road and air transportation links makes London Airport a multi-modal asset. Currently over 44 businesses are located at the London International Airport.
Skyway Industrial Park
Skyway Industrial Park is the current land development at the Airport and involves a co-venture agreement with the City of London. The 300 acre property is adjacent to the Airport with 43% owned by the Airport and 57% owned by the City.
Skyway Industrial Park Property Lots
- Land available for both long-term lease and purchase
- Serviced and unserviced land
- Variety of lot sizes
- Access to the taxiways and runways
- Outstanding road access to Airport Road and 400 series highways
- Less than a two hour drive to either Detroit and Toronto
- 150 million people within a radius of 500 miles
Contact Michael Seabrook - firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdoor Billboard Advertising
Contact Pattison Outdoor - www.pattisonoutdoor.com